Monday, 9 June 2014

pottering





















.
I have a little basket ready with baby toys and books in, not many just a few, I enjoy looking at it in the corner of the room, by the window, every now and then conker sniffs it
.
making plans and organising whilst resting on the bed on a rainy day is something I really enjoy
.
it's been warm and humid with intermittent rain fall, muggy days but I'm quite liking them, I feel cozy being in and going out is ok because there is no wind. weather like this is not good for hay fever though. I think the reason I like it is because I know there will be a thunder storm at some point, to break the compressed sky.
.
around my desk
.
curtains for baby
.
there are some beautiful purple flowers growing from the shed roof. the roof where conker sits for hours and watched birds, well the neighbours have chopped down the big tree next to it, which is where the birds sat that she stalked (she never caught any, she's not a hunter, a successful one anyway) I feel a little glum for her, she sat in for two days after they did it.
.
lovely fresh produce
.
oh and before I forget, I have some items for sale in a new online shop I set up called thistle, selling clothing and handmade, only clothes on there at the moment but bags and handmade things to come soon, here is the link, please do have  a look


...


6 comments:

  1. hallo helen :)
    your space looks so beautiful!
    beautiful things everywhere!
    many kisses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Evdokia, I do enjoy to be in my home, a little messy sometimes x

      Delete
  2. Lovely pics ... life as it happens, but in a laid back kinda way.

    The 80s dress in your shop looks a bit like my old school uniform!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha ha does it!! Great school uniform then x x

      Delete
  3. you have a great blog and your home looks sooo cozy.
    these are very nice pictures♥!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and peek at what interests and inspires me, it is a pleasure to read what you write and I shall always reply directly here to what you say or ask ...

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain