Monday, 2 June 2014

jungle cat

the view from my friends carole and phil's living room window and flowers from their garden
making things with vintage fabric
unfortunately my green house snapped in some bad wind, I didn't manage to salvage all the seedlings but I was able to save most but now it's a guessing game until they fully grow
conker can spend hours straight sat on this roof just watching the birds fly over head



  1. Lovely view. I wouldn't mind spending hours on a roof watching birds. ; )

    1. I know!! I often wonder about life as a cat, that is what I would choose to be if I could be any animal I think x


thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and peek at what interests and inspires me, it is a pleasure to read what you write and I shall always reply directly here to what you say or ask ...

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain