Tuesday, 17 June 2014

growth













.
many things around me are growing and it is beautiful to see. herbs, tomatoes, wild flowers, english roses which have the most fragrant aroma
.
I am growing too, each week I take a photo and each week I am bigger, my skin feels stretched and I feel special.
.
fathers day this weekend and also my dads birthday which we celebrated on sunday
.
I treated myself to some beautifully smelling natural lotions specially for use in pregnancy
.
I hope you are well


...

10 comments:

  1. beautiful things growing around you :)
    happy birthday to your dad!
    the lotions have a lovely package!
    wish you are having a good week so far xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have nearly used all the moisturiser up!! thank you for the birthday wishes x x

      Delete
  2. All good! Carry on. Feel special. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roses everywhere now! What a lovely smell! I also can only smell natural things, all other smells distract me a lot. So nice to see your belly grow! 3 of my friends are pregnant right now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. three wow, I bet you are busy making something handmade for each of them, x x

      Delete
  4. the roses look very lovely . i wish you good luck with the further development of your pregnancy.
    ps: i am not so much in instagram anymore xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you lotte, I will visit your blog instead x

      Delete

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and peek at what interests and inspires me, it is a pleasure to read what you write and I shall always reply directly here to what you say or ask ...

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain